Thursday, April 12, 2012

Where's Waldo?

 Does anyone else out there feel that their kids have WAY too many toys?  I bet you'd all agree with me!  I always have a really hard time deciding what to get rid of too.  And I especially can't include my kids in the decision...."NO!  That toy is special to me!  That's why I never play with it!"  Mmmhmmm....

Well, my girls especially LOVE their "guys".  That means stuffed animals, in case you didn't know.  So, why am I telling you all this?  Two reasons.  First, so you can slap me if I buy any more toys.  (Let's face it, we all know I will.  So this is your chance to take some revenge if I've ever annoyed you.  And let's face it again, we all know I have.)  And second, because I wanted to share these cute pictures of the girls hiding with their guys.

I think I'll have to keep that cute one in the middle.

This one is a keeper too.

And seriously, that giant bucket is overflowing with guys (when they're all put away.)  Who has that many stuffed animals?! 

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Your kids are so lucky to have such a fun mom that will buy them that many toys! I'm not really a fan of stuffed animals. I definitely keep ours to a minimum. Love those little girls!!!

Jenny said...

That sure is funny! You'll love those pictures in the future. I buy too many toys too and no, I would never slap you! Good luck toy weeding. I have never found a good way to do it. Emma remembers now and asks where those toys went.

Sharon said...

I'm raising my hand because we have the same problem.

Mr. Wright said...

If you get a dog, your stuffed animal population goes waaaay down. But then you're faced with a whole new set of problems! Haha! (My trick for toy weeding is pack half of them away and toss the ones that are still in the box a month later.)