Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Ghost of Easter Past

I decided it would be fun to show pictures from Easter, for the last few years!  It was fun to look at the old pictures and see how our family has changed!


This year, 2012



 I love Kayla's expression in this one!




2011

 You'll notice you've never seen them in these dresses.  That's because this is the ONLY day they ever wore them.  Despite my best efforts of begging, pleading and bribing they refused to wear them ever again.  So I returned them.  (thank goodness for Costco's return policy)



2010

 Love that little face!  And those big cheeks!


2009




2008
I don't have any pictures of Kayla on this year.  But she was only like a month or two old, so I forgive myself.


2007



2006



Thanks for taking this exciting journey into Easter's past with me!
Also, why do they have to grow so stinking fast?!

4 comments:

Michelle Hayes said...

Man, that tiny Adella is a heartbreaker... You have such cute kids, Katie! I am excited to meet the next one :)

Brittany said...

It's so fun to see them so young. Since I haven't known them that long... I love seeing Adella and Kayla as babies! Love these girls!

Jenny said...

It is super fun to see them grow younger. Adelle has such chubby cheeks!

Sharon said...

Darn, those yellow dresses are cute! (Also, so are the girls!)